Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Updates updates !
ahaha !
Anway , something that interests me
my godbrother & i

HIM : How's you and him alr ?
ME : We broke off alr
HIM : How come ?
ME : I've no idea what's he's thinking
HIM : AHAHAH ! You know alot of my friends interested in you
ME : HUH?!? Handsome or not ? =X
HIM : Yuh , some very handsome
ME : Yuh yuh , handsome one come , uglies one go =X
HIM : Of cos luh , i told the ugly ones to F-off
ME : * laughs*
HIM : My friends all say i not brother enough . Of course luh , you my godsister lehs
ME : * laughs* Of course luh !
on the buss ...
ME : So how's you & your girlfriend ?
HIM : Patched back alr
ME: HUH ?! Who are you talking about
HIM : Jialing luh .
ME : Oh . That one uh. Good for you all lor. Why break and patch in the first place ?
HIM : Course her attitude sucks. Then see if she'll change or not lor
ME : Oh good lor . If he'll like that think jiu good lor
alight the bus ...
Keep on thinking again and again ):

but whatever it is , life still have to go on
No point calling you up each time ,
but you just don't care
You you think is just me pressurizing you.
i've no idea too

aright alright
i supposed i'll have a busy weekend this week
Saturday - have tuition in the morning
- out with my lovelies
- Maybe out with Kayong for movies in the night

YEAH ! I'M GOING BEIJING DURING JUNE HOLIDAYS !
CAN'T WAIT !!!
ahahah

Love is always like this
Is either we hold on , or give up
But i never thought that things will happened this way
How i hope , whatever you told me were true
I don't mind giving each other time
as long as things return the same?
hahaha
dreaming i suppose ?
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home