Thursday, March 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!
Thanks many many people like ,
Zoe er zu er ( my sweetie little one )
Xiang Ying , Melisa , Min yi jie ,Siow Ting jie , Liping jie( my lovely ones )
gonna meet up soon alright.
perhaps tommorrow ?
Choiyan
Sisters (:
Junella , Clarrisa , Lynn , Waiwai , Johnathan , Yaozhong , keeteck , chengwee
Secondary 4 B
Teachers
Dancers
And many other more friends for the messages and more
thanks sososo much lovely :DDDDDDDD
Yesterday night , received lots of messages.
they filled my heart with love
Morning, received messages too (:
And JIALI gave me cholcolates , YUMYUM !
Present from
Junella , Clarrisa , Lynn , Waiwai , Johnathan , Yaozhong , keeteck , chengwee
Cakes and surprises from them too
they just want to make me happy (:
ahahha . thanks people
i truely enjoy my birthday people.
Oh yuh, present from my lovely ones too
really thanks so much , really
You guys just brighten up my day
I still have you !
LOVES !!


And also thanks to him
takecare :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home