Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Okay , everything settled down already ,
i supposed ?
we're going to be like friends only alright (:
all the cryings and stuff ,
nomore okay !
lols
he wants everything ,
go ahead
i can no longer hold on to him anymore
if the 2 years of rel is so easy for him to let go ,
i suppose he's not the one for me
and i still can get someone else better ,
i hope ?
lols.
he wants to earn money , he wants to do anything ,
it doesn't bother me anymore
course i know , no matter how much love i've invested ,
how much care i invested ,
nothing seems to happen and
gradually , i became so tire ,
and give up
perhaps invest on something thats worth it right ?
ahahaha
i'm tire of explaining , i'm tire of everything
i've asked for starting afresh but yet rejected ,
so why not ,
i can do this alone .
no matter what's going to be like in future ,
i'm not going to care
because i know , as long as i'm having great life ,
it's worth everything
though being friends is hard now ,
but , i know i can
because i didn't keep the past in me anymore
and i can carry on without any burden thats holds me back
so , from today onwards , i'm a change person ,
i've became much stronger and a less attitude person
i know i've change from a better.
ehhehe
thanks him for making me realise , what's me and changed me
thanks boy
i'm not gonna ilu anymore , i guess
cause i realise ,
you're just taking it for granted
:DDDDDD
I've already realised my mistakes ,
but you still don't
i just want to clear thoughts with you
yeah , and everything will be clean
perhaps , what's in you , you wouldn't listen
course you only think that you're right
up to you
still my lovelyfriend afterall (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home