Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good news or bad news ?
Bad news is , i'm not getting my Burberry wallet anymore ): Because borther's friend sisn't have the chance to visit Burberry so she didn't buy. Sad and disappointed !
BUTTT !!








Good news is , i can get something else instead ! Ahahaha ! But i will be until my birthday when i recieved it i guess. It's alright . As long as i can get anything i want. My brother is always so nice to me , he would just buy something that i really want and would ask me the price. Cool ! Since i'm young till now. I've such wonderful brother can . Jealous ?? LOLS. Yesterday i told him my handphone has something wrong and he asked me what phone i'm interested.But i don't think i'm getting a phone though. After so much , i don't think i need anything. I just want a visit to PARIS ! Anyone willing to grant me my wish ? Lols !




Yesterday , went Suntec to find boy as he was helping up with the SA fair. Fun playing with the cashier thing and the school of fish in the tank. They said they feed on dead cells so i had my hands in and it's for free. But if anyone wants to try on it , it only cost $10. Very cheap and fun ! Go and have a try. It's at suntec level 4 !! Ahahahas
Had dinner at HK cafe with boy and Dillion. Walked around M.S and home sweet home !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home