Thursday, February 21, 2008




LOOK AT THE WALLET ABOVE !!
Lols. Basically , i really had nothing to do so was browsing on the cosmetics. So i came across Dior and saw this wallet. Yuh , it's nice okay ! But i'll only get it if i have the money or if my brother (which i've waited long ago !!! =@ ) give me the wallet he bought for me ! Yuhyuhyuh. Whatever. Let's see who's the next one who wants it (:
Photobucket

Yeah ! Finally received all the photos. There's some !@#$%^&*() problem with blogger and i can't upload these photos ! Waste my time on photobucket . okayokay ! Enjoy the photos we took on saturday (:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Kelly cousin and me which was taken during Chinese New year !

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home