Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I didn't know what is wrong within me
everyone misunderstand me
including you
isit because the way i show love and care to anyone else is in a different way ?
or isit because i really don't know what i'm thinking ?
things aren't the way it should be
i mean ,
the way i do things aren't to stop you from doing nor to hurt you
but why ?
everyone is misunderstand it ?
whywhywhy ?
i'm down and upset , really
what can i do next ?
it's hard to carry on life this way
how i wish my life will stop here
sigh
i thought things are turning rather good and smoothly ,
but whatever you did ,
makes me wonder
am i really that bad to anyone else ?
it simply just a question mark
i din't want anyone to leave me right now
i need the courage to be the used-to-be me
but how ?
noone is helpping ,but just there to complain
including you
so , how am i going to carry on ?
sigh
all i can say is,
i love everyone of you
as usual
and of cos ,
my boy
HAPPY 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY
it didn't turn out well ,
but could there be a new fresh start ?
you aren't trying it anyway
all i can say is , blame me
i love you from the bottom of my heart
and it's like , always i do
Alright ,will be going overseas with boy and his relatives ,families , my parents and my aunt.
i don't wish to step out from this
i really don't wish to
My handphone is spoilt
i supposed noone can contact me now
but it's alright ,
sigh ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home