Wednesday, March 26, 2008

For the past 2 years plus ,
The very first time when we wasn't together yet , you gave me this bouquet of red roses. You filled my entire heart with love and trust , with warmth and assure-ness.
During Valentine's Day , we gave each other the same present un-noticely.
Then , for the first few months , we went out together as a group. The first date , we went to have fish&co. Had fun all along and along. We catch a movie , eat , play and almost everything together. Do you still remember ?
Then , for the 2nd year Valentine's Day , we dined at Cafe-cartel and you bought me a piggy bank and a bouquet of roses.
Then , on the 1St year anniversary , we went out to Bugis and then Ikea to look for your family and you got me this chocolate.
Also , you came to look for me when i was at Cineleisure eating with xy after your work and you gave me this stalk of rose. Wasn't it so sweet ?
Everything went smoothly until march , 2007, we broke up because of some resons , but we never failed to be together again. Things started to get beautiful and nice ,smoothly , don't they ? We overcome all obstacles together. We eat , play , study , slack , party and more more and more together. Have you forgotten ?
Until this year , march 11 , i thought things will start to get better after a few quarrelments , but we ended up like this now. What had happened ? I don't know either. Yes , we may be tire, but didn't we tried our best to re-solve everything ? From each of these , we learn from mistakes . When we fall , we stood up and continue walking. But now , it seems so hard. After soso much we've gone through , is it going to stop here , at this point of time ? You told me you just need some time, but the way you treated me now , it's like i don't know. I never want to give up on this reltionship. It may seems so draggy and what so ever , to me , it's just something for me to learn from. You're seriously a nice guy who i never want to lose. I'm seriously tire of everything now. What am i going to do next ? it's not gonna end here , right ?
SIGH !
PS: I wouldn't neglect my studies though.
So people, don't worry , i know what i'm doing
If only i have him ,things will be more beautiful :D
we work hard together
and overcome every obstacles togther ,
tell me ,
we're gonna do this together again
ANDDDDDDD.............
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
YINGYING , ME AND WEIHENG !
WE ALWAYS CALLED OURSELVES THE
26 , 27 , 28 OF MARCH BABIES !
LOLS




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home