Monday, March 31, 2008

DILEMMA...

i'm sorry
i'm really in dilemma now
i didn't know how to handle
everthing happens in a split seconds
i've regretted once ,
i don't wish to regret anymore
but , i've got hurt once and i'm just afraid same thing would happen again.
how ?
sigghh

had class photoshooting today
It was rather cool
Yeah , i recieved a rose today
lols
oh well , i'm just so tire.
feel like sleeping
yawns

You did things for me behind my back
when i realised , i smiled
but infront of me ,
you used a knife to stab into my heart
and left
2 sided part of you
which is the real one ?
do you know ,
for know , whatever you did , i trusted you
because i told myself you aren't things type of person
but after so much of things i heard , i realise i'm abit wrong
but i still do trust my instinct.
like you asked me to
but still , i'm in dilemma ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home