Monday, March 31, 2008

When i started to trust you ,

Things started to turn upside down
I heard things that are not supposed to be
You did things that are not you
You sick , i cared
But in you , i'm just that girl who keep on pressurizing you
But once other care , it seems like you'll appreciate them more
2 years , after 2 years
You're just doing all these to me
hah !
It makes my laugh
I seriously had enough of all these things
To be honest , i didn't want to let go because ,
i know ,you aren't that heartless, aren't that unfaithful
But , after so much , i'm wrong, really reaaly wrong
The fact is infront of me now ,
what more can i say ?
You've changed , really changed
I don't know what's th reason behind all these
but hopefully not because of her.
But one thing i know is ,
you'll still enjoying yourself ,
regardless of what had happened.
Everything seems so one sided ,
and now ,
i truely wanted to give up
and i say , i really do
Perhaps , you'll be happier this way
What i want to say to you ,
are all said to you
you're just fair too selfish , that nobody would
Like i say , if to you , this rel is so easy for you to let go ,
then you're not worth my love , anymore
I suppose you can look for someone else , better .
All along, i'm just the naive one , the stupid one
Once unused , being thrown away.
Maybe , the way i show love and care ,
you just couldn't accept it.
And i think i dont have to waste anymore time on you
It's th end now .
Really an end now
I should start a new life from today onwards
Everything is a disappointment
Perhaps , i'm just putting in too high hopes on you already.

是缘分把我们凑合在一起的
可是一旦我们不会珍惜
一切也是白费的
真的不了解, 为什么事情会变得那么可怕
你的感情真的有那么容易得变吗?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home