Friday, April 25, 2008

Okay.Now, don't ever think that i'm your fool
Someone like you just don't even appreciate what ever i do
Then fine with it.
I don't wish to let this thing pull my mood down each day ,
when i can actually spend with someone else better.
I guess , in the first place we shouldn't even start
because , if you want to be single after 2 years ,then what for want to step into a relationship ?
& also , you know i don't love you at all at first.
Whey do you have to make me fall in love with you when you you've already decided to be alone
Hey ! This is bullshit man.
Maybe ,i am just so stupid.
If i know after 2 years , your answer is just want to be alone ,
I wouldn't choose you at all.
LMAO !


Alright , recieved a call from Ky(Kayong) yesterday. Lols. Asked me to join him for Poparazzy. But ended up , i accompanied Liping. But still , i saw him. Long story and alot of things happened. LOLS. Alright alright. I had fun with a new groups of friends. Thet are just all so adorable. lols. But you ? Just makes me feel sick when i think about it =.=''

You're all i miss now (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home