Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm so tire now.
I slept at 2plus yesterday nearly 3 because i couldn't sleep ,
and Ky called me.
We were crapping all the way.
He told me all about soccer& stuff (which i don't understand)
LOLS !
& now i know , he is afraid of watching horror movie.

So yeah , we'll be catching one horror moviee soon !
lols. Can't wait to see his reaction. OMGH !

Called up Aloy the other day & i'm like telling him don't emo,
yet he said i'm the one who kept sighing !
Lols.
Whatever.
Interesting i guess.
Don't worry again. I know how to handle everything myself
ahahah !
If he don't even wish to care anymore ,
i guess it's really the end right now
I'll remember what we said.
" We have looks , we have that quality , why afraid'' remember ?
& yeah ! High-5
Lmao.
Okay shall end here




How i wish you were the one ,
who called me every night on the phone like you used to
But i guess ,
it's impossible right now
You don't even know what you really want
oh well ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home