Friday, April 18, 2008

When i walk along the streets ,
My heart went numb.
Everything around me ,
was just memories of me & you.
I cried in my heart where noone knows .
Deep down , i was thinking so hard ,
what had actually happen to you .
You've change to someone we don't know.
No matter what we say , how to say ,
you insist on your way .
You never know ,
how hard i was trying to catch you from behind ,
but the speed is just too fast for me to catch up .
If only , you could stop a little , for me to catch up .
Maybe , what your friends said were right ....
I have lots of things to tell you ,
to let you know face to face .
I miss every single thing ,
the hugs and love .
What are you really thinking ?
It's time to sort things out i guesss ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home