Monday, April 14, 2008

I didn't know why am i soso hyper today
But well , it's a good start
lols
will be having lunch with John tommorrow for PizzaHut !
YUMYUMS *
i didn't know why i love to eat these few days
but who care,
noone is going to stop me like before
ahahah !
alright alright
Orphanage the show is over
that means , we can't watch it anymore );
But , there'll still be other show coming out
Let's wait :DDDD


I've learn to be someone better
i've learn to control my temper
i've learn to treasure a relationship
i've learn to handle relationship
i've learn to know what's important
and i never regret having a break-up
because ,i've learn all these
thanks to him
i'm a grow up girl now
i'll treat my next one ,
like precious
&&& i seriously do :DDDDD




This is my life ,
my everything
I'm yours and you're gonna be only mine
i love you boy :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home