Saturday, April 12, 2008

I smell some fesh air ,
Smell of green trees and colourful flowers .
My heart and soul sway happily
I'm feeling so much better now
I'm so happy that i can continue my life ecstatically
But obviously , not alone
but with those who loves me , who supported me throughout
Now i finally get to understand everything , clearly
I'm a big girl now
I'm so much stronger now
I've learn to be more patient
Exactly , like i say
I've still lots of time to enjoy life (:


Thanks for the long chat yesterday ,
you make me feel so much better.
I'm so surprised ,
you actually said all those to me
I'm glad and i really do
thanks.
I'll work hard
don't worry (:


Will be out with Darlings to catch a movie after tuiton tommorrow !
can't wait
Then , to zoo on the 27 th with friend !
I've no idea where he got those free tickets ,
but who cares ,
i'm going zoo like finally !
and Ying's Birthday celebration at night !
loves loves .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home