Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby , when i used to walk away
you pulled me back
i cried in my heart as it melted
you treated me so nice
so nice that you snatched my entire heart away
we tear , laugh , shared everything together
After so long ,
this path seems so difficult
so difficult that makes me feel like dying.
I am sure , this is not going to end here
one day , we'll be able to continue walking
still , time is the only thing that matters
It's the 11th tommorrow ,
i think i'm gonna be alone


Perhaps , i have to learn to trust
before having you back
and i know , i can
just one more chance ,
everything would turn out fine (:


There's too much coincidental already
She wore your clothes , she spend time together with you
and much more , i'm tire to say
But i know , i can not do much
Course for now , you are not mine
Still , if you say there's nothing between the both of you
I'll believe you because ,
i've learn to trust you instead
like what you told me
'' Even if you did anything wrong or what. I will still trust you because i love you''
remember you used to send me this ?
:D
and baby , i'll love you still

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home