Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I've changed my blogskin .
I think it's better this way .
Yep
Anyway , i suddenly don't feel like being alone
& i really don't know why either
But at least i have people to talk on phone with.
Everytime i do so , i feel like so much better.
LOLS !
So , guys, be prepared to recieve my call !
Oh well , some say i'm stubborn
But well , i'm not
Seriously , i don't know what i'm thinking .
Perhaps, i just want everything that used to belong to me ?
It's easy to be said than done
But, only if you're willing to try it out.
Noone knows what's going to happen ,
noone can predict what is going happen to us ,
but only we can predict because it is just something that is within our control .
Life now is just so tough for me.
I want to move on , but something is holding me back.
I don't know what's behind either
If only, i can turn over and take a look.
Still , i keep you in me.
When i know time is up ,
i'll let you go
& you should let me go too.
(if only you're reading this)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home