Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HELLO !!

I suddenly feel so stupid.
I don't know what makes me think this way so sudden.
okay , let me explain.

I love you , yes i really do.
& all along , you did nothing wrong
& i really mean nothing wrong.
You chose to leave , i can only regret.
During this 1month plus of break-up ,
We have been dragging this for so long.
You may seems so happy , like as if nothing had happen.
But sadly, i know you too well.
This is not how you feel , but just hiding everything inside you.
When i asked you stuff like , love me or not ,
or i even told you , to just tell me , you love me nomore ,
but again , you told me , there's still some love but not like before.
Or when i asked you have you ever thought of being tgt again, & again , you told me that , sometimes you thought of.
I don't know if whatever you said were true.
Sometimes , it makes me feel so happy when i hear all these.
& I thought that , yes, there may a chance.
But now , whatever you do , it's just not like you.
I don't know.
I let you go , yes, you did go.
But , you are still holding on to the strand of line ,
sometimes pulling me back , yet sometimes letting me go.
So now , you have only 2 choices , to either let me go , or pull me back.
Please , don't leave me hanging , i just feel so dead.
The most important thing now you really have to do is ,
to sort out everything in your mind.
Yes, i can choose to let things go.
But i just don't want to regret.
Because , i know , when i walk away , i'll never return.
& i mean really never.
So , once i get you that definite answer ,
i'll go it that way.
I've regretted once ,
& i'm not going to regret anymore
Don't treat me like a fool please .
Like i say , come straight to the point.
Stop all these crap.
Stop turning here & there , making one big round.
I know you aren't tire , but i am.
& also , if you want me to let go ,
then never ever return to me anymore.
Don't ever appear in my life again ,
when i have already started a new life.
2 years .
We have been going through together for 2 years.
& with one blink ,
we have come so far till we finally ended this with some stupid reason.
C'mon, this is ridiculous.
Somehow , when i reflected back
I feel that we are both so stupid.
We quarrelled over the unnecessarily.
& always , we are quarrelling over the same thing.
I know , partly is my fault .
But everything is over.
Perhaps, we should learn to change .
Learn to accept the bad point in us .
That is all i can say.
If you see this , then that's good.
You should really reflect on what you're doing.
If you really love me nomore , just let me go.
Or otherwise.
I'm tire of hanging in the middle of nowhere.
I'll wait for the answer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home