Friday, April 25, 2008

Okay. I'm at least happier ,
because i know , there's nothing to hold me back anymore.
I've got that definite answer already with disbelief.
Donvan Chua & i are nothing now.
Not even friends , not even anyone.
He can crap for whatever he wants, saying that we can still be friends,
but you see , he don't.
& guess what ,
can't actually believe that after 2 years of been together ,
he said he is satisfied with his life now, he just want to be single.
That's quite lame , aren't they ?
Someone like him , chose to break off because the reason was ,
" too much quarrelments''
Ok , i don't blame him or what ,
because i know , we need a break.
So at first , he told me so ,
he told me that we will be together after everything gets really settled down.
yet now, another crap.
Eh , don't you think it's lame or what ?
Though it's hard to forget you ,
like how you already forgotten me ,
but still , there's nothing more i can do.
Everything was supposed to be beautiful even though after the break-up.
It was supposed to be just a ''break'' for both of us,
but you see , right now ,
it's like the other way round.
Please don't say you once love me so much yet i didn't appreciate ,
because if you really love me so much ,
your feelings wouldn't fade like now.
So now , i can assure you , i love you more than you did.
The story ends here .
Please make sure you know what you are doing.
I know i must accept everything,
but that is just so unbelievable.
What's the reason that you want to be alone ?
Yes i may want to know ,
But i guess, it doesn't really matters now...
Maybe all along , i'm that fool...


The glass of hearts that was being thrown into pieces
The portrait of puzzle that was being crushed
The bears that were being hanged
Everything and everything that was being thrown away.
It's just like how you thrown me away ,
where my heart became many pieces of shattered glasses ,
where my brain was being crushed and became numb .
Where my soul was being hang to death..
Are you happy this way ?
ahah !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home