Sunday, April 27, 2008

it's time to say goodbye (:

Once you make your decision to go after her ,
then never regret doing so (:
The fact now is , you chose someone you just met over someone you've loved for more than 2 years.I simply understand why all these happen.Love is one complicated thing.If you love her , like i say , follow your heart and go. That's all i can say.

After thinking so much , i realise i've done my part as a girlfriend. I must be proud of myself then.
As a girlfriend , i've done my very best to treat you as my truely boyfriend.
I give you everything that i feel you are in need of.
Everytime i see some thing you like ,
eventually , i'll try my best to get it for you.
i put you as my priority, sometimes even ahead of me.
I don't mind , cause , i felt that you're worth everything i do.
2years back , when you hurt your forehead , i tried my very best to take care of you.
last year , when you injured you legs, i rushed down ,taking the last train to visit you.
And when i saw how badly you injured yourself, i decided to stay and take care of you for the whole night.
I remembered i bought some bandages or what for you.
I accompanied you whenever you tell me you need my accompany.
Or even most of the times, when i really feel so tire , i'll go down and look for you after me work.
I'll accompany you home at times.
I waited for you most of the time, i went up to your house to wake you up.
I morning-called you when i can't , sometimes got scolded from teachers when you don't even know.
I did so many things for you behind that until now, you don't even know.And i guess , you don't need to know anymore.
I remembered , every saturday , we'll always spend together.
Yes, you are always saying that i didn't know how to treasure your love. But i'm sorry to say that , i treasured more than you do.
Maybe , i didn't show it out and make you feel otherwise.
I think i've done my very best to treat you like my precious.
if she's the one for you , go ahead.
It's time to say goodbye now.
Cause you know, once you make your decision ,then never regret doing so.
Don't have to return anymore.
I guess i don't need you back.
I don't wish to know anything about you and her anymore.
Cause i know, it doesn't concern me anymore.
If in the first place you already intend to have her ,
why do you have to tell me that you still love me or even say you just want to be single for the moment ?
Really a big goodbye my love,
I've treasure you for 2 years ,
now it's time to let you go and have someone else to treat you better.
Please , if you make your decision to go , don't ever come back anymore.
Let me go ...
I will remember you , your family ,
the days i've spent with you or your families.
I can only wish you all the best .
Play well and treasure what you have now.
Once more , i shall not love you anymore (:
bye ....

I'll remember you ,
someone i used to loved so much.
I'll remember the scar you have on your left arm
The scar which was craved " WJ "
Also , i've also placed you inside me ,
but , it's just a memory :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home