Thursday, January 10, 2008

Visited the god-damn HOT and burning polytechnic at Nyp today . It's super hot even though it was raining PLUS THE STUDENTS DIRECTIONS SUCKS ! They made us go round and round , you know , like merry-go-round and we spent most of our time walking rather than taking a glance at different courses ! Oh well , will be visiting Temasak Poly tommorrow . Hur ! I hope it'll turn out better and boy is going to look for me tommorrow and we will be having dinner together or anniversary ! Yeayea :DD
Yupp . Remember the storybook i was talking about in the previous post ? The one that i kept rushing ? Ya , i finished it yesterday , within 3 days ! It's super nice and quite tragic i should say . Must read how the mummy tortured the lilttle boy . I swear if things ever happen on me , i'll kill the mummy . I'm not trying to be a unfilial daughter , but it's something i couldn't accept it . You know , bringing me into this world , having me just for the sake of your freedom for toturing me ? No way man . This will never happen to me as well as my love ones . I'm gonna catch my dinner soon . LOVES !
HAPPY 1YEAR 10 MONTHS ANNIVERSARY BABY !
( In advance)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home