Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh man ! I was sick again for the past few days .
I actually went to school yesterday when i was really sick.
I dragged myself up , finish up the routine and headed to school.
Unfortunately , when i reach to school's backgate , it wasn't opened or can i say , it's closed without being locked . So we had to walked from the backgate TO THE FRONT GATE ! Can you imagine a nearly dead person like me have to take this toture. AWW ! Yea , so i had lunch with Choiyan and tuition at night. Hopefully , i got some sleep at Choiyan's house that afternoon. But , after my tuiton , i couldn't take it anymore , and now i am here without my presence in school . I was thinking if i should attend school but i knew that even if i go to school , i will not recover . Therefore , i have to rest for a day . Have lots to learn . I feel like going to school everyday and i didn't know why. And also , Sinwei lent me a books tittled '' Th boy called it'' it's super nice . I stopped my own books and strated reading it . I can't imagine , just one day , i can actually read half of the books . Yipppee ! Raining now , how am i going to see the doctor ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home