Sunday, December 9, 2007

Alright ,lets forget the previous post. Yepp yepp . Basically , i'm proud and glad to have such a good boyfriend . He's there for me , he is treating me really good ( except for some resonable excuse ] . I've learn alot through this relationship , really . I hope he really treasure me like he used to , FOREVER . He'd change for me , therefore , in return , i've to treat him back the same . This will last forever , doesn't it ? Oh well , i really hope so :DD I love my boyfriend . ! year 9 mont is approaching (:
I went home after work straight , what a good girl am i . Haa ! Just too tired . But , when i reached home , i was asked to go Parkway for a shop and to have dinner . Enjoy myself shopping with parents , brother , brother - in - law and Chervelle :DDD Headed down to Katong to have steamboat . I'm so bloated now !! Waiting for boyfriend to be back home .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home