Friday, November 9, 2007

On the train to Plush :DD




After school , me and clarissa took this old kind of bus 854 home .LOLS !



I'm so bored and i settled down on infront of this computer and feel like blogging . Yesterday , i wasn't feeling well , I think wenxian called me but i just too weak to talk . Oh well , whole body aching and throat went soar . Irritated by it . Slept the whole day and had medicine . Didn't go for a doctor as i've tons of medicine at home , like a clinic =/ . My pay came ! haha ! I'm like so excited can . I have to make my way down to the bank to update the book because i don't have a POSB card. It's good that i don't have it so as to cut down my expenses :DDD Relatives are at my house now . Just waiting for that other 3 beauties to come .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home