Wednesday, October 17, 2007

OUT OF SINGAPORE PLEASE
I want to get out of Singapore to study ! Probably in some Western country ? I should just wait for mum and dad to be back and start barking at them =X Meantime, i'm gonna save lots of money in order to do so. If they agreed to it, i'll definitely save. I mean it okay! I want to be independent. I need to be alone. I want to make more friends out there. I want a new enviroment. I want toget rid of here ! I WANT TO I WANT TO ! hah ! Just simply don't understand why foreigner come all the way here, just to study in a school of their own? You get what i mean ? Like, japanese teenager came here to study in a Japanese School ? UH !?! Yea, waiting for mummy and daddy to be back. With lots of stuff for me ? I hope so. sigh ~ Results tommorrow. I really really hope i can get real good results because i really did study hard okay ! If i didn't. I don't know what to do in future already ! sigh ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home