Wednesday, October 10, 2007

ONE LAST PAPER TO GOOOO ~
I feel like giving up on Chemistry and PLAY ! But hang on ! I must not give up. Even though i have th urge of going out, BUT WAIT ! I'm not gonna make myself regret even if i dont know a single shit out of it. Well , i can only enjoy for the sake of putting in so much effort for EOY ! So , i must must mug reall super duper hard for Chemistry, THE LAST PAPER ! Andd , i'm gonna go out soon. Wait for me babies ! Thursday with babies. Friday with darlings. Saturday with love ones :DDDD Looking forward to each day ! And also , DANCE ON FRIDAY !!!! Haha ! Yea yea. MUG EVERYBODY ! The paper will only last for two hours. Even if i really fail my Chemistry , i'm not gonna blame anyone , because i've put in the efort to study hard enough ! So bye lovely. See me updating tommorrow alright. And hopefully with some good news (: tata !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home