Friday, September 28, 2007

Anddddddd , I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT FOR EXAMS TO BE OVER !
I'M GOING TO SHOPP LIKE CRAZY !
LOLS ! Oh well, i bought a lip gloss and mascarayesterday with Junella. And i bought a set of make-up set from ELF( don't know what it is).It's so lovely can. The smoky eye shadow and the blossom lip gloss. It's so daring ! Can't wait to have them arrived ! And i gonna buy lots of stuff and at the same time selling some of the clothings(which i bought for nothing.Didn't wear it before -.-'') Well well well, get use to it baby ! I want to buy my skinnies ,my white tube from Forever 21 and more to go ! My first photoshop pay have yet to come. Waiting ! And i have to work for another six more days to complete the second work. Shall have it done after exams ! Andd i'll definitely be RICH ! HAHA ! I'm still waiting. Mugging very hard nowadays. It's either study or sleep. I mean , i really shut the computer and tv off, door closed and study okay ! It's alright. I can't tolerate. It's gonna end sooonnnn !Yuppyupp.Loves everyone ! Study hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home