Sunday, October 7, 2007

AMATHS TOMMORROW !!!!

I'm so scare can. I don't know what will be the questions be. Something difficult ? Yea, did amaths whole day. And i'm gonna get my ass away from this chair i'm sitting on , and start mugging again. I think i'm gonna cover one chapter of biology , amaths worksheet (again) and chemistry on metals. I don't think i can score well for chemistry. I forgotten every single thing you know. Going to start mugging again ! Yawns ~ I'm tired. But who cares.4 more papers to go ! And i'll be off to streets with my babes ! Waiting !!!
Monday : Biology last chapter.
Revise biology
Chemistry.Chpt on moles
Tuesday : Revise E-maths formula
Chemistry on chpt Oxidation and Reduction[ which i dont know a shit]
also , salts , bases and alkali
Wednesday : Revise all chpts !!
Thursaday : END OF EXAMS !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home