Sunday, September 30, 2007

ohkays ! Everyone , i'm back ! Basically , I woke up and washed up and met up with Chen Chen and headed down o Marine Parade Library. Ohyea, the library is nice and comfortable.However , there wasn't enough tables and chairs , so we sat on the floor. Studied maths , social studies. All the way until 5 , we walked down to Parkway and had our ice-cream. Bought a Glittering& Glimmering eyeshadow and a tube top from Dorothy Perkin ! (: I think im gonna visit Topshop after my exams. Hell lots of things to buy. Saving ! But i don't think i'm gonna spend much money. Mummy wants me to save and we'll go Bangkok ! She'll only pay for my air tickets. Oh well, whatever ! And i'm gonna buy everything there okay ! Mummy is going Genting. and HURRAY ! I'm gonna do whatever i want at home ! Yups. Exams coming and it means its going to end soon ! Never mind. I'm gonna work damn hard and i'll definitely enjoy myself to the fullest after exams ! With no regrets. Oh ya, visited M)phosis , Novo ! OMGH-NESS ! So many beautiful heels , shades , slippers and etc ! I want them. Wait for me okays ! Hahas ! Clearing my cardboard soon. And use all the money. Yups Yups ! I'm gonna go eat my potatos now. Tatas !













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home