Friday, October 5, 2007

MATHEMATICS AND CHINESE !
It's some kind of crazy man ! I lost 12marks already. Hope there will be method marks. *Pray hard*
However ,it's seems like i'm lacking of confidence for EOY. Even though i managed to do most of the questions ,but i have the fear in me that i wouldn't do well. I don't know why.Maybe because i'm too stress over it or what. It just pressurize me.I don't have the idea if i can do the papers on monday which is Additional maths. Maybe i have to complete everything in my assement book soon. Biology ? I have to memorise the 10 chapters. E-maths paper 2 is twice as difficult as Paper 1. And lastly, Chemistry is the worst subject. I promise myself , i'm gonna score high marks for all these. I'm gonna mugg mugg mugg. I don't want to give disappointment to the ones who care for me. As and Bs , WAIT FOR ME OKAYS ! I'm going to have you sparks out in my report books in year 2007 ! HAHA !
Days may be hard for us
But there's always an end to it
I pray for the best out of everything
For you are my only one
Life without your presence
I doubt i can do everything smoothly
I treasure you for your perseverance
For you are my only encouragement
Without your promises
This path would be filled with cracks
Which makes my heart drops dead
It doesn't matter how long it will last
What matters is how strong our love is
Even though we tear for each other
But this is the best outcome i ever want
It proves us something
We are still the pair
That noone can serparate us
:DDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home