Monday, November 5, 2007

Life is getting more boring each day. Yea , except for some events parteh . Schools are still on for another 5more days . O's are coming in roughly 10 months more . Tommorrow will be my O level Biology SPA . How fast it could be . Oh well , i just have not had enough sleep throughout the extended programs . Kind of exhausted and with laziness . Too many events coming up and i'm sure i'm gonna work , play and study hard ! My goal for year 2008 . To be a better girl with the best attitude in studies as well as in playing . Who says we can't play . As long as we know what we are doing . I mean , i will do the right thing at the right time . I'm gonna be the superwoman , be the best out of everything , i hope ? Not bringing any more troubles , quarrellments and disappointment . Yea , once i get my pay , i'll be treating my parents for meals . Perhaps some buffet or something ? Haha . I'm gonna get going . Loves :DDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home