Thursday, November 15, 2007

I HOPE I'M GONNA BE A RICH GIRL RIGHT NOW !
Janelle just called me . Asking me to have a hair cut for around 2inches and they are going to pay me $300 and some vouchers . Okay , i'm like , HOW ? LOLS ! I kept my hair growing for so long. Then i kept asking my mum , should i go for it , and then my dad said , '' Go la ,let them cut for 3inches also can . Your hair very fast grow one lah ! " Alright , that make some sense too. If i think is too short , i can use the money for hair an extension . Oh well , i've got my pay for the previous photoshooting and the singtel event . And more work coming up means i can save more money for my trip ! HAHAHHA ! Once i got the money , i'm going overseas. Oh well , i got myself a bag ,m)phosis flip-flop and a Guess wallet for mum yesterday . Not to mention , the previous time i bought quite a number of things . Don't have to elaborate . Work work work ! Here i come . Have to thanks Janelle for that too :DDD Takecare lovely. Oh yuh , i'm gonna start studying SOON !! yea , SOON ! See you babes and hunks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home