Tuesday, December 4, 2007

This picture was taken long ago. For the Singtel event the other time . Miko and i (:




Yea ! Shopping - spree-d with Shuwen yesterday and i got myself this pair of heels (: It 's like so FINALLY ! But now , i'm left with not much money and waiting for my upcoming pay .




Woke up by Xiang ying's call . She asked me out and came my house before we head down to Bugis . Nothing to do , waiting for her to get her Henna done .





I still have lots of things not done . Shall not elaborate. Just another 1 more month , school gonna starts and its equal to boring can ! The holidays are running fast , like a flowing tap . Not in the mood to do anything . I don't know why either . Bored of life . Sigh ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home