Friday, December 28, 2007

BACK !
I'm sosososos darn sorry for not updating =/
everyone was asking me to update but i don't know why , i'm just too lazy to have my fingers on the keyboard to type. But after so long ,i decided to drag myself here ,facing onto the BLOGGER"S window and start typing . I have lots of things to update , however it'll be short and sweet ( i hope) Opera had ended and it's a good experience i tell you. Was busy with dance , work and stuff lately. After so much of disaster , school is going to reopen soon , REAL SOON . Christmas had just ended . I did enjoy myself except for being sprayed by some assholes. Jasmine is leaving for Beijing for studies and work and i'll definitely miss her as a teacher and as a NOISY COUSIN ! There's a dance outing tommorrow !! Looking forward . I really love to have them by my side , like in the cosy chalet where we play and depend on one another (: It's love. Crazy around . we grow in the dance studio together and i'll never forget them. Karmen waking up in the mid-night , accompanying me to the toilet when i'm unwell , Laura accompanying me when i'm vomiting =/ . HAHAH ! And those lovely girls taking care of me ,i'm so touched ! Yea , not forgetting my boy who always tolerate my temper and attitude , giving me everything and not leaving me when i'm down .Thanks boy. Everyone is love to me . Oh ya , not forgetting , my cousins ! We performed together ! So fun ! We went out together , looking like a fool .OMGH ~ Eating away and stuff. I tell you uh , WE BEEN HAVING SUPPER THE OTHER TIME ,ALMOST EVERYDAY ! Now , i've gained 2 kgs ! ): Alright , i'm going to have my half-boiled egg now ! Nights people . Loves ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home