Thursday, January 17, 2008

Guess what ? I wrote the short story below when i was waiting for the teacher (tuition) to come. So here it goes (:
Prisoner
Life as a prisoner. It wasn't pleasant living in a rooom with four plain corners ,without any clear lights. Sorrowness filled the entire heart and of course the loneliness. There wasn't any friend. the room has only a toiletbowl for my usuage. I never know how life is going to be for life
I was sentenced 10 years for nothing , really. I was blamed for killing that someone when i'm just a passerby. Worse thing was that the person really died and there's no evidence that i'm a victim too. The only evidence was a negative one . I was so unlucky that i dropped my keys while walking and the police claimed that i've left an evidence. ( to be con't)
aahah ! I'm sorry . I have to go . I promise i will cont this story. Even if youre interested or not , it's just mmy leisure (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home