Thursday, November 13, 2008

The day that i've been waiting for ! Olevels ended !! Congrates me after staying home day and night studying , with my darling cousin infront of me, having Chicken Essence everyday before exams , running to the 87 busstop for i'm worried i couldnt catch up with Junella. Rushing back home , showered;eat and hitted the books. Having milktea or coffee when the clock hits 12 , making sure we're awaked to chiong through the night. Having sleep for only 4-5 hours per day. Reading textbook like reading magazine, and after 25days , IT"S OVERRRRRR !!!!
Honestly , i'm worried for my results. I hope my days and nights of mugging will be paid off (:By the way , i guess i dumb. Today's Bilogy paper 1 , i'm like changing answers from the right one to the wrong one. SUPERBBBBBB ANGRYYY UH !! But , i know i can't do anything. Hopefully my A1 will not fly away * Prayhard* Basically , today after exam , rushed back home with Junella and we went perming together with Clarrisa. Hmm , it was alright except that i'm afraid it wouldnt curl anymore. I'm gonna go back IF the curls are gone after showering. HOPEFULLY NOT ! Alright , Melisa ANG , this is all. I shall start updating if i'm free cause i'll be working starting from Dec 1st! Anyway , enjoy first. So much people to meet !!








*Please give some comment on my new hairstyle pleaseeeeeeee :D
thanks :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home