Monday, September 29, 2008

Saturday , the first time being a "sister'. How should i discribe ? hmm , fun or not fun ? Well ,i should say it's interesting. Satyed over at my cousin's place. Slept at 2am , woke up at 4.30am. Can kill me uh ! Photos taken before heading to woodland , bride's house.





in the cab , nothing to do. So ,photo-taking !! (:


Reached early. While waiting for th other ''sister'' to come


Oh yeah , see how many cups of DISGUSTING DRINK WE MADE !


Sisters of the day (:


of cos , the gorgeous lady :D
One quarter of my family ! Where's the rest ? Too early i guess

Sisters and my cousin :D




There are still lots of photos either not uploaded yet , or not with me. Running here and there. No easy to get married ok. So tiring. Had fun with all of them. Not to forget , the SABOING ! hahah . I'm the darkest among them okay. Shit me , went swimming a few days before !! GRRR ! It's okay. lalala ! Hmmm , the photographer uncles were so funny. Super. Will upload more. My sister is nagging me ! Ciaos. Nights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home