Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wow , can't imagine my blog welcomes so many people. Oh yea , to the passerby , if you want me to say things infront of you , then leave your name down , why cant you ? I'll definitely go and talk to you FACE TO FACE JUST LIKE HOW YOU WANT ME TO. Junella and Clarissa are nice enough to ask me to lower my voice when i'm saying you guys [ when i intended to just say it LOUDLY to let you all know] So are you treating us like a fool ? I'm sure i can say things infront of you if you want me too. Not to forget , that's what i'm always doing, i'm straight forward. Fine , since you want me to say things infront of you , alright , i shall go to class tommorrow to ask one by one whose the one tagging. So if you're the one, then please admit it alright ? I don't care if you guys are in thousands or millions, just so childish to come here and tag without their names.=.='' Oh ya , forgot , just to say , we're not coward. At least you know that we're talking about you guys. What about you ? V joining you guys ,talking about us when we go toilet ? HAHAHAH ! You mean you want me to put your name down ? I can but would you mind ?ahahahah. Please, don't be such a hypocrite can. Even your BESTFRIEND ''WJ'' say she dislike you ok. Obviously, WJ is not refering to me ! DUHH !!!! So , remember to ADMIT yourself if i ask whose the one okay ? Then i can at least know and talk to you FACE TO FACE ! AHAHAHAH ! See ya tommorrow. I can't wait to know who it is. :DDD
* Girlfriend asked me not to fight back because i'll behave like a kid , being childish. And i listened to her . Yet people come stepping onto my tail, wanting me to say infront of his/her face. GIRLFRIEND ! If you are here , you'll support me right ? Create an ugly video of them then let me post it just like how you all did for the ''PLK''.ahahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home