Saturday, November 8, 2008

Oh it's like , i am sososo going to end my exams
i seriously hope i'm gonna do very well for Olevels. Pray hard (:
After exams , i'm gonna have so much fun with whoever is free.
Work starting on the 1st December
Gonna have my hair done on the 13th which is the last day of exams
it seems like my blog is rotting without pictures
i will try my very best to upload some BECAUSE i didn't take any photos these days
EXCEPT that the fact that i went out these few days ,
WHICH i think i shouldn't
BUT who cares when i'm gonna mug again on monday ?
AND i guess i'm sososo gonna bake muffins tommorrow
IF i'm able to get those flour and stuff ready
BECAUSE i just couldn't get them either in NTUC and SENGSHIONG
WHICH makes me superb pissed off
I need to earn alot of money
BECAUSE i have lots of things to buy
MUMMY promised me to take care of my bus fare
HENCE , i need not have to worry
AS the bus fare will eventually cost my a few hundreds
OKAY ! i think i'm tire
Bye people (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home