Friday, April 6, 2007

I'M BACK !


Alright, my computer went crazy& was sick. So sad. No computer to use &i'm like so bored. Here i am , at my cousin's house. Theres tuition tommorrow. Well , went to Vivo today. Wanted to buy my stuff for syf. But too many people already.me & my cousins were like playing hide&seek with someone lor. Say i can't find you. Ah har ,i can't mehs ? LOLS ! Made us go crazy only =X. However ,life is still as usual. Now is my turn. I just can't understand.Its the conclusion that you have to make. Everything is still up to you. No matter what happens, i'm still gonna accept it somehow.(: Had my dark chocolate, & i'm feeling much better. My stomach went crazy. But after the chocolate ,i'm feeling much better (: another 4 more days to go. Whatever it is , i'm still gonna face it. I hope its the best one though. But whatever (:


Can't post too much alrdy
must wait till my computer recover ):
Sad !




missesyou)':

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home