Saturday, March 24, 2007




















The previous post may be harsh, but thats me. K-box-ed all the way till3. Walked around. Then went over to aunties place to had dinner. This was where i started everything. Girls power will always be there for me. So touch. Love you loads.(: I received a MP3 and a pair of Yikatu Xomgu slippers os sthg like that. Got legend somemore.LOLS ! Perhaps , i do enjoy myself , but still , you set me wondering.Going for a steamboat dinner tommorrow. For my birthday. MUACKS ~ More phtots to be upload ..


BIRTHDAY 2oo7


All i need is to receive love and warmth
i no need any present (:
All i need is a birthday cake with surprises (:
The one i also looking forward to :(


These are what you call ?
i seriously dont understand why.
I want to know yet don't need to know
What are all these ?
Seriously , its so confusing.
A trend or something ?
Or a bitchy thing or what ?
Still wondering.
Its disappointing.
Yes ,it is
I can't believe you turn or change to be like that
You brought me to disbelief.
There isn't a need for you to come back
Cause , as i have said
in that msg
SIGH / disappointed ~<BR>












Th surprises i expected , th one you promised ,
are all gone ~







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home