Friday, March 23, 2007

EVERYONE LOVES ME ! haha. Keeteck loves me, Jonathan loves me ,Darlings dancers loves me , my cousins loves me , my sisters loves me and also my friends ! LOLS ! Without you , i really feel true love. YES ~ I'm the real happiest girl now. No regrets. Such a flirt like you , wouldn't bring you to any good. With those ahlians ? Maybe it suits you cause you look like one of them ? Oh yea. Whatever. At least i'm the lucky ones. As in im SMART ! Cant believe that i didn't even cry for you. Alot said, i deserve someone better. HAHA ! You ?DOts. Dont worry everyone. I love everybody except YOU ! You told others say you have lots of girls who want you ,HAA ! I shall see. Lame shit.

& MEL , dont think so much ok. Bestfriends what. Right. At least there are beeter buys out there who loves you so much. OMGH ! Takecare pretty. Shall see you real real soon ~


Going to celebrate my birthday with Darling Cousins tommorrow.
LOOKING FORWARD




PWEE /
You think you are the best
I used to think that
But now ,
You are not th one ,
I truely love
I finally realised
After one year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home