Wednesday, March 21, 2007

As far as i know, i'm tryng to stay ecstatic as much as possible. Cause i know , there are still people around me who love and care about me. I enjoying still. Don't worry. Counting down to SYF. And to people who do not want to listen and remain so stubborn , please think of others. You are not the only on stage. Don't be so selfish




Those words ,
that make my heart turn sore.
How much can you understand ?
How much do you want me to trust ?

when i'm always listening to the different story ?
What is right ,what is wrong
Only you know.
I'm speechless
The fact lies on you
To tell me or not
If not ,
i would just let things go it's way.
Maybe , i have to learn to...........
Where is the grinning smile of mine ?
I finally understand what they are saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home