Thursday, February 15, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY !




Though it was a belated one, but i still gonna wish those out there (: Missed out the fun in school ystrd. Was out for appointment. Brother came and fetched me (: THANKS ! He brought me to China Town and had MAC. Bought perfume and liquid eyeliner. Haha. Spent over $5o there after discount. Cause its my bro's friend shop (: Went back for dance. Its the same old thing. So what if i've quit ? Don't have to kept pointing at me even though it wasn't my fault OK ! Whatever to it. After dance , went home. Celebrated my Valentines Day. Beautiful roses and Piggy bank. Hehs. Went Cafe Cartel for dinner. So full la ! Dearie brought me home , and he was like so shy when my mum asked him to come in. LOLS ! Enjoyed myself lots. 1year & my brithday is coming ! Pictures out there .












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home