Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It is just 14 more days. And Valentines is approaching. I doubt its gona be a meaningful and memorable one. Cause we still have CCA on. Whtever it is , have to word hard for syf. Its just 2 more months.We shall wait. Schools were still as boring as ever. The minute we step into the class, everyone was like dozing off, so tired. Asking for a break now and then cause of tireness. Common test is coming too. Just right after New Year. I pray for the very best for my Chemistry. I hope i can do it. As well as for my other subjects. Gonna save lots of money. And i'm in need of money too !




Treasure each moment ,
resulting with no regrets.
Give your best shot for whatever you do ,
cause you'll never know how long you will live.
I enjoy myself every hour , every minutes , every seconds ,
because God send me down for reasons.
I just simply love my life.
Because i feel love, care and warmth (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home