Saturday, January 13, 2007

A GREAT DAY INDEED !



















Just look at the pictures above. Its so much fun & exciting ! Basically , we had the CCA'S open-house. I was late meeting Jacyln. I'm so sorry girl. Everything went smoothly. Oh well, we were like so mad. We went screaming, shouting, asking for people to join Chinese Dance. After everything was done , changed and went to had luch at kfc with DARLINGchoi&boon. Precious same and joined us after that. Bus-ed 81 to Tm as choi wanted to have her phone collected. Saw a pair of red hells at Mondo , and Dear bought for me! heheh. Went to have Haagan Dazz' s Banana split. Then went to buy a red bangle. And i also bought my tops ! Wahoo. The one up there. And seriously , i'm broke ! I'm still waiting for Clarrisa's answer. Hope its a positive one (: I'm so happy. Not to forget. I have to say this. As we were walking past this drink machine. As we were curiously looking at it , Choi saw a bottle which was stucked. So we decided to buy a drink using a LOST EZLINK to buy. Eventually , it came out two bottles ! And we were freaking ma lu lahs ! Bud its so funny can ! HAHAHAHAS ! I also bought a pair of earrings & hair-band too ! lols ! Alright , shall end here.takecare everybody. Muacks !
I LOVE DEAREST SO MUCH !
SORRY FOR NEGLECTING YOU THESE FEW DAYS.
BECAUSE I'M SO BUSY !
HAHHAAS !
HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND
MUACKS !
LOVE YOU TO PIECES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home