Saturday, January 6, 2007

My recently blog got problem , so i shift over. Had tuition today. SO tiring. OMGH ! Well , thats freaking long. HAHAHAS ! Went to have meal with Sweetie & went over to grandma house. Mum & aunties want me to go every saturday so i couldn't go for dance anymore. Well , because of my tuition too. Grandma is great. I agreed to hwhat she said. HAHAHAS ! So funny. Met up with my cousins today. They are coming tomorrow too. Well , i'm so tired. Gonna go do abit of revision before i sleep. I'm gonna study real hard yea ! As i promised sweetie (: Muacks ! Get going. Don't ruin your beautiful future.







Oh well. Everything that is not done by you , you took all the credits. See why everyone turned to be like that. Course you don't respect them . So , they don't even respect you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home