Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sunday was great. Woke up early, helped mum to buy all the drinks. So heavy can. Afterthat , my aunties all came. Went TM with my sister and cousin ard 1230. Bought a pair of white heels again. LOLS. Not i pay also. Then my cousin bought three tops , and a pair of pumps yet my siter bought earrings. Hmm , by the time we reached home. My brother and his wife were already at my house. Serving tea. I got ang bao narhs ! HAHA ! Went to do my hair as shown below. I'm the first one to have that Japanese hairstyle done by that salon. LOLS ! Make up and my brother's friends came and brought us there.Everything went smoothly. I kept walking in and out , directing my relatives. Ate and took lots of photos. Its fun lahs. Hahas. Shall stop here. Takecare everybody. MUACKS ! I LOVE YOU (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home