Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm back !
After 13 days , i'm finally back
Filght had been delayed for 3hours because of the really bad weather.
The heavy rain and strong wind made us unable to get off ,
so the captain decided to go back to the gate.
We were supposed to get off at 4 but ended up at 7
and was supposed to land at 10 plus, ended up at 1plus
Enjoyed myself so much during the trip.
Had been dancing for the first 10days.
Atfirst , couldn't get use to the food and enviroment there ,
but after so much , still able to get through it
&& now , i miss the food there.
The most unwanted experience was the toilet.
OMGH !
Teacher threatened those who did wrong things to wash the toilet ,
because she knew noone dared to.
LOL
The practices were tiring yet fun
Then the last 3 days were the tour
Went to Climb Chang Cheng
COOOLL !!
I managed to climb you know
ahahah !
and i got myself a certificate :DD
So many photos to upload.
Had fun with my dance troupe
Bonding eh
ahhah
alot of jokes and stuff all the way
I miss them so much :DDD
Oh yah , when we reached the Beijing airport ,
we saw alot of fans
and we were wondering who they were,
so we went to look ,
then we saw SuperJunior
not very handsome though
onely one of them :DD
Will upload the photos
We took their photos when checked in
and we kept seeing them around
we even had our meals at the same restaurant
and you know what ,
those waitresses all purposely walked past and took a glanced on them
don't understand why either
crazy people
LOL


So now, you're telling me these ,
what do you expect me to react ?
So what if i miss you ,
i know my limits
and i've been telling myself , i shouldn't
but now, what is happening again ?
come and tell me right now
I feel myself in the past
am i ?
tell me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home