Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hello everyone :
I'm currently in Beijing.
&&& I'm leaving for Singapore tommorrow already
so much to blog about for the 13days stay here
interesting and fun
Special thanks to those who send me off and those who send me messages
Girlfriend , Weijie and Ken came to surprise me on the 1st ofjune
When i was about to leave , to check in , they reached
Gave both Gf and ken a big hug.
Was really touched , seriously i tell you
LOL.
Weijie didn't manage to reach before i left
BUT !!! I still managed to see him :DDDD
Thanks for rushing down yeah people
Seriously love all of you
Gonna have fun soon alright
misss all of you soososoos damn much
Couldn't get to see Gf online and her comment
MIA-ING uh ?
)))))))):
GOING BACK SOOOONNNNNNNN !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home