Friday, May 23, 2008

I've sort out my mind ,
I've got the facts in my heart ,
I know what i really want ,
Like finally ?....




Oh well , after thinking for a day and a night.
I finally get to realise , what i'm holding on to.
Actually , all along ,
I've been trying to lie to myself.
Yes , when we're together ,
i can really love you .
And i really do so.
But what comes to my second thought is ,
was that really love of some childish naive act ?
Perhaps , i'm just holding on and couldn't bear to let it go.
Cause' all long , i just want to last and lasting is my aim ,
but not happiness.
That causes quarrellments again and again i guess.
I only care to last but not any other thing.
That's selfish , i know .
Now everything is over ,
i've gonna tell you the truth.
Maybe , i'm just too young to have you at that tme.
Both of us have different thoughts.
Your drastic change ,
makes me wonder,
have you really love me so much like you used to tell me ?
Oh well ,
now , what you care is about your WP.
And what i care now is , to play hard and study hard ,
but , play less , study more.
So everybody ,
I've untie the knot in my heart now ,
okay , let put it this way ,
like long time ago i've already did that , but i didn't know.
Once again , if fate is really there for us ,
no matter what happens in future , we'll still meet one day :DD
AT least , we once shared everything, live together for 2 years


Concert ! concert tonight, and i mean TODAYY !!
Oh well , i think i better set off to school now.
Gonna buy lots of tibits there.
HAHAHAHHA !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home